According to an examination of the evidence against alleged quadruple killer Bryan Kohberger, 28, the criminology student most likely had just one victim in mind on the night of the heinous slayings. His precise efforts, however, seem to have gone awry after he entered the house.
According to federal authorities, Kohberger preyed on the girls residing at 1122 King Road by prowling their house regularly in the weeks leading up to the massacre, but it didn’t stop there.
According to sources acquainted with the investigation, the suspect went to great pains to prepare for his crime, including tormenting one of the victims online, watching their every move on social media, and loitering around the University of Idaho campus.
In Idaho, Kohberger is charged with four counts of premeditated murder and one count of criminal burglary. He has yet to enter a plea.
According to the Monroe County District Attorney’s office in Pennsylvania, at the time of his arrest, Kohberger was in his parent’s kitchen ‘wearing latex medical type gloves and allegedly removing his own garbage and putting it into different zip lock baggies,’ according to local source BRC13.
- Ethan Chapin Mother’s Emotional Revelation Shocks CrimeCon 2023
- Tropical Storm Ophelia swamps North Carolina: Flooding, Power Outages, and More
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches to Republican Party: What Led to His Party Change?
- Unraveling the Mystery: Why Did Alex Murdaugh Kill His Wife and Son?
- Alex Murdaugh’s Shocking Guilty Plea: From Murder Accusations to Financial Crimes
- Heartbreaking Revelation: Escape Attempt in University of Idaho Murder Case
- Tragic Revelation: ‘Euphoria’ Star Angus Cloud’s Cause of Death Unveiled
- Shocking Breakthrough in Idaho Students Murdered Case – Key Evidence Revealed
- Snoop Dogg & Chris Stapleton Revamp ‘In the Air Tonight’ for Monday Night Football
- Alex Murdaugh’s Conviction Twist: Jury Manipulation Sparks Retrial Drama
- Alex Murdaugh Returns to Court: New Legal Battle Amid Financial Crime Charges
- The Shocking Murdaugh Trial: A Saga of Murder, Deceit, and Legal Drama
- Alex Murdaugh Unveils Mysterious Evidence for Fresh Murder Trial Motion
- Teen Killed by Police After Shooting K-9 Officer in Georgia
- Delta Offers Woman $1,800 After Losing Her Dog, Lawyer Calls It ‘Insult’