Former President Donald J. Trump’s arrest has been excellent news for Truth Social, the social media website he established.
According to Similarweb, a web traffic tracking firm, traffic on the site has increased since the charge was revealed.
Mr. Trump has frequently used Truth Social to respond to news of the arrest, using his stream to criticize New York District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg and Judge Juan M. Merchan, who is handling the case.
Mr. Trump’s forecast that he would be charged, which he shared with Truth Social on March 18, drew nearly 400,000 views from the United States that day, according to the business.
Since March 1, 2022, the service has received approximately 200,000 hits per day from the United States.
The statistics exclude visits to Truth Social’s Apple and Android applications.
After the charge did not come when Mr. Trump said it would, traffic slowed. The website received over 314,000 hits from the United States last Thursday when the charge was formally revealed.
Since its formal debut in February 2022, Truth Social’s impact has increased in the right groups.
However, the site’s business possibilities have dwindled as it has battled to secure financing and has started an ad business plagued by eccentric marketers.
- $12,000 Discount Don’t Miss Out: Divi Black Friday Sale Revealed!
- The status of the University of Idaho killings one year later
- Idaho Murders: The 2022 Unsolved Case Continues Shocking Timeline & Arrest
- Idaho Murders: FBI’s 3D Crime Scene Imaging in Kohberger Case
- FBI Returns to Crime Scene: New Developments in Idaho Murders
- Lewiston Mass Shooter’s Disturbing Past Uncovered: What We Know
- Robert Card Suspect of Lewiston Maine Mass Shooting Found Dead
- Lewiston Maine Shooting: Daughter’s Chilling Revelation about Suspect
- Alex Murdaugh’s Bold Move: Demands Fresh Trial Amidst Shocking Claims
- Bryan Kohberger: Idaho Murders Uncovered