This news is breaking news and it is also shocking news that the Los Angeles Lakers are trying to buy the player and replace the player. If the same sequence of Lakers continues, then the NBA ground will become a business ground.
In this current year 2022-23 season, The Los Angeles Lakers team is only two games, and the team is still not performing well.
But the fan is calling the Lakers to trade with Russel Westbrook. But the laker is planning to replay him with Dennis Schroder.
Russel Westbrook is one good player on the Los Angeles Lakers team. His speed is 21.6 MPH and he takes a dribble 16.2 FT in every match.
Fans have already been given a rough timeline for when they can expect a trade for Russell Westbrook, but even that is far from certain.
It will be interesting to see what the team does with Westbrook moving forward, and fortunately for them, there is one plan that is both realistic and ideal for LA.
The Los Angeles Lakers Plan With The Russell Westbrook
Here are a few plans for the Los Angles Lakers with Russel Westbrook…
- Continue to let him flame out for the time being
- Tell Russell Westbrook to go home when Dennis Schroder returns
- Use the next 25 matches or so games to evaluate
What do you think about this plan?
1. This stage should not last long, but the Lakers must simply allow Westbrook to burn out and play poorly. This will not only legitimize the team’s conduct but will also increase the likelihood that Westbrook will no longer want to play for the Lakers, which will aid in the next phase.
2. Dennis Schroder is now sidelined with a thumb injury that will keep him out for 3-4 weeks. As soon as it is healed and he is ready to play, the Lakers should instruct Russell Westbrook to go home and wait until the franchise trades him.
3. At this stage, the team should take a step back and assess its true capabilities. Replace Westbrook with Schroder and watch how the squad performs. The Lakers don’t have to set the world on fire, but they do need to see what this squad looks like without Westbrook and how the two great players are holding up.
This is a critical move that may not be ideal for fans, but it is the reality of the situation. The Lakers will evaluate if it is worth it to deal Westbrook this season during these 25 games.
That is the reason why the Lakers should tell Westbrook to go home, replace him with Dennis Schroder, and see what happens next.